Frequently Asked Questions
Attention: Ready-to-Wear Non-Prescription glasses are not intended to replace prescribed corrective lenses or examinations by an eye care professional. Continuous eye check-ups are necessary to determine your eye health status and vision needs.
1. I need different focal strengths depending on my activity. How can One Power Readers help me?
With OnePower Readers, there’s no fixed power – so you only need one pair of glasses. Every pair custom-corrects your up-close vision to give you the “just right” individual strength you require at any given time.
2. How does one pair of OnePower Readers give me different focal strengths?
Every pair of OnePower Readers has a range of .5 – 2.5 of strength engineered inside each innovative lens. Whether you’re reading a book, browsing online, or threading a needle, OnePower Readers custom-correct your up-close vision using the precise focal power strength you need.
3. Do OnePower Readers come in different styles?
Yes! Choose between the Classic set or the Fashion Color set.
4. Do OnePower Readers have a return policy?
Every pair of OnePower Readers comes with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
5. Can I get in different shapes?
Yes two shapes are available, round and square.
6. What is the width of the temples from ear to ear?
The product is built for the average man and women and measures 5.5" across.
7. What if you have a larger or smaller head?
The OnePower reader has flexible spring hinges that allow for some deviation from the normal range but if a substantial deviation it may be difficult for this person to shop for readers online.
8. Are they tinted?
The readers are not tinted.
9. What color is tortoise?
It is the brown family, it is very popular and is well suited for both men and women.